You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|Documents||3 years ago|
|Images||2 years ago|
|Music||3 years ago|
|Videos||3 years ago|
|dirLockCheck||3 years ago|
|resources||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|favicon.png||3 years ago|
|index.html||2 years ago|
WebFM is a media and file viewer aspiring to become a full fledged file manager in the browser.
- Install php7, php-sqlite3, and ffmpeg on the system this will be on.
- Use php -S 0.0.0.0:yourDesiredPort
- Use ufw or gufw to open the port on your computer to the network.
- Place files or start uploading some to the folders.
- Double click thumbnails and container outlines to open files.
- Double click the text name to change the file's or folder's name and press enter to set it.
- Right-click to get context menu options.
- Place an image such as a jpg, png, or gif labeled "000.itsExtension" in a directory then the viewer will use it as the background image for that folder/directory.
- Password protect folder based on resources/php/config.php file setting.
- Save paths to favorites list for quick access.
- The provided folders except "resources" are optional. You can add and remove them as you please.
- The media and image pane can be moved by dragging from the transparentish bar that has the close button and other controls.
- Edit the resources/php/config.php file and put your own programs there.
- Edit your php.ini file "upload_max_filesize" and "post_max_size" to be higher to upload larger files.
- Allow for move and copy.
- Implement themes functionality.