You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|12 months ago|
|images||12 months ago|
|src||12 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||12 months ago|
|create_venv.sh||2 years ago|
|linux-requirements.txt||2 years ago|
|windows-requirements.txt||2 years ago|
WebFM is a media and file viewer aspiring to become a full fledged file manager in the browser.
- Install python, sqlite3, and ffmpeg on the system this will be on.
- Use ufw or gufw to open the port on your computer to the local network.
- Use hosts file (or other methods) to redirect webfm.com and ssoapps.com to local app.
- Update client_secrets.json > 'client_secret' field with your Keycloak key. (Current one is local to me and not public)
- Place files or start uploading some to the folders.
- Place an image such as a jpg, png, or gif labeled "000.itsExtension" in a directory and the viewer will use it as the background image for that folder/directory.
- Password protect folder based on core/utils/shellfm/windows/Settings.py file settings.
- Save paths to favorites list for quick access.
- Allow for move and copy.
- Implement themes functionality.